USE AND CARE of your Furniture:
• Immediately clean up any moisture or spills. Use coasters and/or tablecloths.
• Real wood furniture may scratch, treat it with respect. To prevent scratches do not
slide things across the furniture. Again, use tablecloths, coasters, etc. to protect
• We recommend using a slightly damp dust cloth for cleaning.
See this article -http://alsnetbiz.com/homeimprovement/info5.html
• If you would like to use a cleaning product Pledge or Old English are acceptable
according to the stain and top coat manufacturer.
• Avoid cleaning products with ammonia. They will harm the top coat.
• Avoid putting your furniture in direct sunlight or directly over heat/air ducts.
• Maintain a comfortable humidity level all year round. If your home is too dry/moist
for you it is too dry/moist for your furniture.