Homestead, Mission, Shaker
4 Deep Draw (Bottom), Deep Draw, Standard
Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Oak 1/4 Sawn, Red Oak
Antique Cherry, Clear Coat, Dark Walnut, Early American, Ebony, Espresso, Fruitwood, Golden Oak, Golden Pecan, Ipswich Pine, Jacobean, Natural, Provincial, Puritan Pine, Red Mahogany, Special Walnut, Unfinished
USE AND CARE of your Furniture:
• Immediately clean up any moisture or spills. Use coasters and/or tablecloths.
• Real wood furniture may scratch, treat it with respect. To prevent scratches do not
slide things across the furniture. Again, use tablecloths, coasters, etc. to protect
• We recommend using a slightly damp dust cloth for cleaning.
See this article -http://alsnetbiz.com/homeimprovement/info5.html
• If you would like to use a cleaning product Pledge or Old English are acceptable
according to the stain and top coat manufacturer.
• Avoid cleaning products with ammonia. They will harm the top coat.
• Avoid putting your furniture in direct sunlight or directly over heat/air ducts.
• Maintain a comfortable humidity level all year round. If your home is too dry/moist
for you it is too dry/moist for your furniture.